Friday, October 22, 2010

It is a very long time ago I wrote on my blog. My husband is slowly recovering from the accident that happened to him last June. He can forget his sports because he can never walk normally. That is very difficult for him and me.
Surgery costed a lot of time and still it does for both of us.
In the meantime I tried to do something creatifs with my fabrics and a little bit with paints.
For the exhibition of StiQS, wich take place in the gallery "Het huis van Anna" in Amsterdam I made some items to sell en to expose. Te exhibition is still going on and lasts till 6 november. The address is: Jozef Israelskade 95 hs in Amsterdam. www.hethuisvananna.nl



Het is een hele tijd geleden dat ik op mijn blog schreef. Mijn echtgenoot is nog steeds aan het herstellen van het ongeluk dat hem overkwam in juni. Hij kan zijn sport wel vergeten, want hij zal nooit meer normaal lopen. Dat is heel m oeilijk voor hem, maar ook voor mij. Verpleging kost hem en mij een heleboel tijd.
Tussendoor probeer ik toch nog wat creatiefs te doen, als wat stukken maken voor de exposstie van StiQS in het Huis van Anna in Amsterdam. De tentoonstelling loopt nog tot 6 november . Het adres is: Jozef Israelskade 95 hs, Amsterdam. www.hethuisvananna.nl


No comments: