Sunday, March 28, 2010

Textielfestival

Last Friday I visited the Textile Festival in Leiden. There were more than 40 places where textiles could be seen. In churches, galeries, musea, old textilefactory etc. All kind of textiles like quilts, embroidery, weaving etc was there. The largest one was in the St Pieters church. There were also the pieces with the theme "Sporen".In the church I had one piece, the blue and red one en in the exhibition of Mini quilts I had two, the fern and the roses.
I didn't have time enough to see everything, the most important places for me I visited Friday.
I would go back today, but my body doesn't want to do anything today, I'm a little bit ill, so I need time to rest.
Now I have enough time to see the websites I gathered and to read a lot.



Afgelopen vrijdag ben ik in Leiden naar het Textielfestival geweest. Op meer dan 40 plaatsen, in kerken, galeries, musea en oude fabrieken was textiel te zien. Quilts, borduurwerk, weven etc.
De grootste tentoonstelling was in de St. Pieterskerk, waar ook het wedstrijdwerk hing met het thema "Sporen". Daar had ik een werk hangen. Bij de tentoonstelling voor Miniquilts had ik twee werken hangen, de rozen en de varen.
Vrijdag heb ik de voor mij belangrijkste plaatsen bezocht. Vandaag zou ik terug gaan, maar mijn lichaam wil niet. Ik voel me niet lekker en heb rust nodig. Ik heb wel tijd nu om de websites te bekijken die ik genoteerd heb en om lekker te lezen.










No comments: