Friday, May 30, 2008

Bags and Stamps
















Yesterday I visited a museum for bags and purses `Tassenmuseum Hendrikje` in a nice canalhouse in Amsterdam. It is a small museum but it has an interesting collection of bags and purses from the last 400 hundred years. It is well documented en they have a nice book. For me it was again inspiration. Now some more time.
Gisteren was ik in het Tassenmuseum Hendrikje in een Amsterdams grachtenpand. Het is een klein museum, maar ze hebben een mooie interessante collectie vanaf ongeveer 1600, die goed gedocumenteerd is en ze hebben een mooie catalogus. Weer een hoop inspiratie voor mij. Nu nog wat meer tijd.















Then I visited a shop named Posthumus near the Kalverstraat, were you can buy stamps. They have a large collection. Some of the stamps called to me `take me with you` and I had to buy them. Below a little collage as a trial.
Daarna ben ik naar een Posthumus geweest, een winkel waar ze een uitgebreide collectie stempels hebben. Een aantal stempels riepen om aandacht dus heb ik ze gekocht. Hieronder een kleine collage op een oefenlapje.















And last but not least I went by train to Zandvoort to take a walk on the beach. Here you can find also lots of inspiration. My head must be of elastic. There is so much I have to keep in it.
En tenslotte ging ik met de trein naar Zandvoort om een strandwandeling te maken. En ook daar vind je weer een boel inspiratie. Mijn hoofd moet wel van elastiek zijn, zoveel als ik daarin moet stoppen.

No comments: