Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Birmingham 2

It is allready a little bit late, but on Tuesday I go and sing with my Choir "Vocaal Ensemble Oss".
We are now busy with the program for Christmas, and we practice also the Messiah from Handel and the Mattheus Passion from Bach.
Today I cleaned my case en assorted the purchases I did in Birmingham. I bought a lot of workbooks from Jean Littleton and Jan Beaney, a book from Ruth Isseth, Print Pattern & Colour, and one of Maggie Grey, Embellish and Stitch.
My further purchases are for example yarns, silk rods, oil sticks, beads and mulberry bark. I now can try to incorporate al these items in my work in the future.


Het is al een beetje laat, maar in ben vanavond gaan zingen. Ik zing in een koor "Vocaal Ensemble Oss"waar we al bezig zijn met het kerstrepertoire, Verder oefenen we voor de Messiah van Handel en de Mattheuspassion van Bach.
Vandaag heb ik mijn koffer opgeruimd en mijn schatten bewonderd. Ik heb een aantal werkcahiers gekocht van Jean Littlejohn en Jan Beaney, een boek van Ruth Issett, Print Pattern & Colour, en een boek van Maggie Grey, Embellish and Stitch.. En nu proberen om al deze aankopen te verwerken in mijn toekomstige werk.

No comments: